Topspin and ControlTenergy 05 announced the arrival of Spring Sponge Technology!
• Top international players around the world embraced this new development and the masses followed
• The Tenergy Family of rubbers evolved allowing all styles of play to benefit from this new Technology
• Spring Sponge is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enabling dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
• Tenergy 05 FX offers the same top-sheet as Tenergy 05, but with a softer sponge layer and is best-suited for offensive all-round play.
* Please use Free Chack II when you apply Tenergy to a blade.
* Tenergy is a highly delicate product. We recommend you protect the rubber surface with rubber protective film after a match or practice.
|Product name||TENERGY 05 FX|
|technology||High Tension Spring Sponge|
|color||Red , Black|
|Thickness of sponge||2.1, 1.9, 1.7|
|Country of origin||Japan|
※ When applying this product to the racket, please use “free chuck 2”
※ This product is very delicate and the surface is very susceptible to scratching. To protect the rubber, please guard the surface with a protective film without fail after use