Excellent for Attacking and Controlled Play near the Table
Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
- Spring Sponge Technology is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enable dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
- Adept at drop-shots, flicks, short pushes and quick counter attacks, Tenergy 25 is perfect for close-to-the table play.
- Within the Tenergy Family of rubbers, all styles of play can benefit from this new technology.
* Please use Free Chack II when you apply Tenergy to a blade.
* Tenergy is a highly delicate product. We recommend you protect the rubber surface with rubber protective film after a match or practice.
|Product name||TENERGY 25|
|Type||Pips – in Rubber|
|technology||High Tension Spring Sponge|
|Thickness of sponge||2.1, 1.9, 1.7|
|Country of origin||Japan|
※ When applying this product to the racket, please use “free chack ll”
※ This product is very delicate and the surface is very susceptible to scratching. To protect the rubber, please guard the surface with a protective film without fail after use